Tuesday, March 30, 2010


I know I already talked about this party we all threw, but I had to put up a picture! He got Scrabble from Sam and Julie, hopefully I can get him to play it with me! Aubree's idea of a present was the ridiculous looking birthday hat. I don't think Jonathan even wore it for 5 seconds. He was thoroughly embarrassed I'm sure. What with presents, pictures with the cake, a hat, and the surprise most of all! I definitely pulled a Jamie at the party though! As I'm looking at the pictures I realized I did not get a single picture with him... Oh well! He was happy to have one less picture...

For this week? I'm loving it! I have a presentation I have to do tomorrow, but after that I'm pretty much done! And I already have the presentation done, seeing as how it is on a paper I had to write a few weeks ago. So I've basically been free since Saturday. I've been playing the Wii, doing little homework items here and there, watching TV, hanging with friends... I've really wanted to go shopping for some spring clothes lately! Which, for me, is rather odd since I do not necessarily enjoy shopping... I'm like mom, more of a buyer than a shopper. :) Spring has also given me the desire to go to the pool?! So! not my thing... But it's been so beautiful here, it's hard not to want to spend all your time outside. Maybe when Jonathan gets done with this test I can convince him to walk to the park with me...

Have a blessed day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment