Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's a magical place!


Today we went to the magic kingdom. We saw Cinderella's Castle, saw the princesses, got a picture with Ariel, rode a rollercoaster, ate ice cream, and so much more. We did the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, and the rest of the group did splash mountain. I, however, did not want to get wet, so I stayed behind and waited for em.
We ate good burgers for lunch, then at the resort for dinner. Mom's friend Andrea went with us today. It was her birthday so we took her for her first trip to DW. She had so much fun. Her only requirement for the day was ice cream, so we of course obliged.
Austin and dad stood in line for 2 hours to ride space mountain while mom, andrea, and I got our picture with Ariel and rode on the paddle boat. Then we got to go shopping! I saw so many cute things! Cute shirts, cooking things, and beautiful Jim Shore Disney princess art pieces. Disney sure knows how to sell themselves :)
Now for bed! Gotta rest up for the Animal Kingdom tomorrow, and possibly even Downtown Disney!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're at a magical place - I truly think it is one! Enjoy yourself, and the magical place, with your family! Love you, Maw Maw

    ReplyDelete