This past week has been crazy! I had a huge test on Friday (which I think I did alright on) and a presentation due on Wednesday, so I can actually present it next Wednesday. Besides those two big things, I just had some homework assignments due throughout the week. Mainly I had about three things due on Monday when I got back from Disney, and I of course did not take any of it home with me. Let's just say that Sunday night was full of homework and cleaning.
I had forgotten throughout the week long trip, that when I left College Station I did not exactly clean my apartment first. So getting back was interesting. I had to first clean so I could think in my room, then get started on the homework. This week was pretty boring over all. Trying to eat right, hang with friends I have missed, and get everything done I needed to.
Aubree, Kyle, and I planned a small surprise party for Jonathan last night. Aubree and I went to Sam's and HEB for food, Target for presents, and a party store to get maroon plates and such. I think we had more fun shopping for the party than anything! We baked him a red velvet cake, and Easter cookies, and had burgers and way good food! It was a blast planning, and I think every one enjoyed being there. Kyle introduced us to his favorite game, "Pit". It was very interesting, but definitely requires more energy than I had! Besides that we all just hung out and chilled.
Today I am cleaning my place, and even helping Jonathan clean his place while he studies. We went bowling and out to lunch earlier. I of course did not break a hundred on any of the three games, but he had fun. :)
Alright, gotta get back to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment