Thursday, March 18, 2010

Epcot Day


Today we went around the world! We went on a mission to mars, tested a prototype car, and toured several countries. For dinner we ate at a pub in the UK... Not the best food of the trip, but I did enjoy the fish and chips. We saw Belle, Aurora, Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, Donald, Mulan, Jasmine & Aladdin. Apparently this is the park to go to when you want to see lots of characters.
We had planned to stay and see the spectacular firework display at the end of the day, but we were so exhausted at dinner we decide it just wasn't worth it. I think we made the correct decision, considering the fact it started raining as we got on the bus :)
It was a great last day! Tomorrow we will be getting up semi-early, packing the car, and heading out! It's been a wonderful trip, but I am ready to be back in Texas, and have some good tasting beef :D

No comments:

Post a Comment