Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Got a little story for ya Ags

I find myself trying to remember what day it is. The funny part? I just went to my Tuesday class, a class that I only have once a week. Wow, I need to slow down :)
My life as of late has consisted of hanging out with friends, seeing family, doing homework, writing papers, sleeping some... But mainly, just trying to enjoy life and all that it throws at me.
Last Thursday I drove to Houston to speak with the director of the graduate program there I hope to attend. He was really nice, showed me around, told me all about his program, and even introduced me to a couple professors. (Are they still called that in grad school?) After I met with him, my amazing family drove up and met me at Pappasito's for dinner! It was so nice to see them!
Friday was a normal day of classes, homework, and friends. And on Saturday, my precious boyfriend took me bowling, to dinner, then a movie at his place. The bowling I'm not so good at, the steak from Roadhouse was delicious, and the movie was All About Steve. Cute, but definitely a chick flick.
Sunday had church in the morning, me actually working out, and yet again, homework.
And now this week... This week I will be writing a paper, finishing up a paper, and studying for an accounting test. I swear, my English, Accounting, and Math profs all got together and planned their schedule. Everytime I have something in one of them, I have something in all of them. But I guess that's just college :)
So this week, I am preparing for my departure this weekend. (Finally, a quick trip home!) Next week I will have: an Accounting test monday, a rough draft due Monday, a math paper due Wednesday, and the final draft due Friday in English. It shall be interesting!
Have a blessed day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment