Then! As if that was not enough... I got a job interview Monday night, a call back offering me a position Tuesday morning, and I started today! They called and asked if I could start today at 1, so I said yes! I have been looking for and wanting a job pretty much since this semester started, so it was nice for someone to finally want me! haha
It is a medical home equipment store, and I'm doing customer service? But it's really more paperwork than anything it is starting to seem like. You fill prescriptions/orders people bring in, and orders that hospitals call in. It seems like it is going to be fun, challenging, fast paced, and definitely not boring! I'm way excited to just have the experience more than anything.
Basically, life is great right now! I can't wait for summer to get here, but I'm just living in the moment and enjoying everything life has for me.
As promised, here are some pictures!
First Look!
The family after the fact :)

Jonathan's family, thanks Mrs. Barrow for taking so many pictures!

We are the Aggies

Yeah! Our pitchers and rings! I'm telling you... That is the most Dr. Pepper I will ever drink in my life...
No comments:
Post a Comment