This week has been interesting, as life always is :)
Both papers I thought were due this week were moved back to next Wednesday. I had a class cancelled. The tests next week have turned out to be not as daunting as I thought they would be. Basically, its been an excellent week!
My mom came into town yesterday with the sophomores from BCS. I got to see her, eat at Freebirds, and go on the walking tour of campus for the third time so I could walk around with her. We had fun though. Our tour guide is from Lake Jackson and was quite entertaining! Mainly we spent the time planning next Friday, when I get my Aggie Ring!!
I cannot tell you how excited I am about this one! Its a huge event next Friday with a carnival, performers, photographers, tickets :) Its called Aggie Ring Day and I have been looking forward to it since I started my education here in Aggieland! I went to the Aggie bookstore today and bought the pitcher required for dunking, and the Tshirt (you know me :D) But, no worries, there will be no alcohol in the pitcher, just something liquid... I haven't quite decided yet... I was going to do chips and salsa, but my friends decided for me that would be much too lame. :)
Anyway, I will have to put up pictures next week from the big day!
Hope everyone's week is as beautiful as mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment