Thursday, May 6, 2010

Oh finals!

So... I don't think there has been too much in my life lately...
I have been working for about a week now, and I think I am really going to like it there. It is always busy, which is good for me. There is paper work to do, and phone calls to make, and people to talk to. I love it. It's a very keep yourself going job, which I love if I know how to do that. And I do now! It's great! I've spent a lot of time curling ribbon the last couple of days there for nurse appreciation week coming up, but even that hasn't been so bad. And now I get to wrap Hershey bars with this cool wrapper for the Senior Expo in a couple of weeks, so it's a crafty job if you don't have anything else to do :)
I am ready for school to be out though. Not that I really get too much of a summer, but I am still ready for these classes to be done! Two finals stand between me and two weeks of freedom, and I am definitely wanting those to get over with already! My accounting final should be easy, seeing as how I only have to make a 52 on it to get an A in the class. And the math final... Well that's a different story. I have been studying since Sunday for it, and will be having a hard core studying session to get caught up tonight. Movies and all. For those who don't know, I am a very odd person and have certain movies I study to. They somehow make me more focused... Maybe it's because I can sing to them/quote them all the way through, verbatim :)

Anyways, sorry I kind of suck at keeping this updated... I'll try to get better! Haha
And now I'm off to study! Hope everyone is looking forward to an awesome weekend!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment