Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Ok, so life is kind of crazy for me right now... Last Friday had a very near fiasco with me forgetting to pull a ring ticket until it was almost too late. Fortunately, there were still tickets, and I was able to get a time for 7:15. That means I had to push back the dinner reservations, but it's ok! It all worked out, so it's gonna be great!

Last weekend I got to go home with Jonathan and take pictures of his hometown for a project he has. I had a blast getting to drive around with him and his mom seeing the town he grew up in. His mom also surprised us with confetti eggs! I don't think I've ever played with those before, and it was definitely a blast! We both got Jonathan pretty good, but of course there was pay back :) It was a good weekend, and I was sorry that we had to leave early, even though it was for an awesome girl's birthday party!

This week I had an accounting test Monday night (which I aced!). I had a Spanish paper, Math paper, English paper, and Math homework due on Wednesday. Plus a Spanish quiz! This Friday I have a quiz in Math and a test in Spanish. Basically, sleep is a luxury this week, and to top it all off I am seriously lacking in motivation. I would much rather be cleaning Kyle's house for Ring Day, shopping, relaxing... But, it's fine. Friday will be wonderful and I cannot wait for most of my loved ones to be here!

Friday cannot get here soon enough, and I will definitely have pictures up in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment