Friday, February 19, 2010

Wow...

I did NOT realize it had been over a week since I last blogged. Time sure flies when you're having fun :)
This week has been crazy busy for me! But apparently no one else had homework? That figures... Oh well! I still managed to have a pretty good week!

I had a test Monday night and another one today, so of course I've been studying since about last Thursday. Then I had also had a paper due Monday night and Wednesday. It doesn't sound like much, but it somehow turned into a mountain! I didn't get much sleep all week, so tomorrow I have declared a do homework in bed day! Haha, we'll see how that one works.

However, I must say there were a couple bright spots in my week (as there are in any week if you take a moment to look). First, I got to hang out with all my girls last night and grill some burgers! Well... almost all my girls. Second, my friend Bree surprised me with a very large Dr. Pepper from Sonic as well as a snack after my test Monday night. Again, doesn't seem like such a big deal, but I loved it. Maybe that's just because it was from Sonic... :)
Last but certainly not least, my boyfriend is basically awesome. Tuesday night turned into a truly late night, and I knew it was going to be from the get go so of course I was stressed all day! (Which is really does nothing but make the night even later...) So my very sweet boyfriend came over and surprised me with roses and dinner from Wing Stop! I have always said that I hate surprises, but I have so been lying!

That was my week... And here is a picture of the lovely roses :)

No comments:

Post a Comment