It's the start of the end of my junior year here... So much has happened!
I can't believe I only have a year and a half left in college, but at the same time I can't wait for it to be over! I'm hoping this year will be different than previous ones... I don't know what I want to be different, but you've always gotta be looking for adventure in life, right? :)
So far this semester has been pretty bland for me. The routine: homework, math problems, papers, lectures, dates, fun girl night outs, having a blast. I love it when that gets to be my routine! However, it is getting to that point in the semester when you no longer get to push off homework :( So today is my get serious day. I'm not quite as excited as some people would be... But I might get Starbucks out of the deal?!
Oh yeah! Today I get to go with my friends and try and find a town home for next year! Talk about an exciting day! Maybe I'm weird, but I love planning and getting a clearer picture of what's gonna happen in the future. Whether that future be the next day, or next year. So, needless to say, I am ready to go find out where I'm gonna live next year! Maybe I'll have some pictures in the next blog...
Hope everyone has a great day and week!
I gotta say it... Thanks and Gig 'Em! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well lets see what comes next. Make it interesting.
ReplyDelete