I'm waiting for class to start, and I'm thinking of all the places I'd rather be. Not necessarily because it is class that I'm waiting on (I actually like this class :D), but because it is 8 in the morning and I haven't had a stress free day/minute in a long while. Perhaps I let myself get stressed easily, but it's the life of a college student!
Anyways, place I want to be. That would be with the two best friends a girl could have. We went to high school together, and just can't get rid of each other. We love to have girl nights where junk food is bought and sleep is never seen. I love to drive to sonic with them, singing to the music all the way of course. I love shopping with them (and I generally do NOT like shopping). But I also can cry with them, be frustrated and let them see, vent to them when life just doesn't seem fair.
We have gone through tough issues together: boy problems, family issues, just general frustrations. I know I can call on them pretty much any time and they'll be there to talk.
These friends are sticking. How blessed am I??
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletesuper blessed! can't find friends like this anywhere else!
ReplyDelete