Monday, February 8, 2010




Notice anything wrong with the picture? Hint: it has a hat :)
I love this college... A lot of people say A&M is a cult and it brainwashes it's students. But I don't fully agree, obviously I am here after all. I feel that A&M is more of a family. There is a certain camraderie that is built, just from being an Aggie. If you wear your Aggie ring to a job interview, that could really help you if the person doing the interview is an Aggie also.
I guess this says a lot about me. I'm all about the teamwork and working with a group. I like belonging somewhere and knowing who I am at the same time. I look forward to facing challenges with others. I look forward to my future, because I know I will always have Someone.
How did a lamp post wearing a hat inspire all this? I have no idea; I guess my brain just works in weird ways. :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I should comment on if I think your brain works in weird ways. That would assume I know how a non Weird brain works.

    ReplyDelete