Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Oh Glorious Days

Did I mention what a wonderful weekend I had? It was the Super Bowl, in case any one missed that, and we had a party at Jonathan's place. (I, of course, took absolutely NO pictures for some strange reason)
But Saturday night had its own adventures! I got to go bowling with some wonderful friends, and I even did fairly well one round! Then! To top it all off, Liz came into town while we were there. I got to hang out with her and catch up. It was pretty much the best weekend ever! Ok, maybe Italy has it topped... But it came close :)
Of course, I'm paying for my time off now as far as school goes. Writing rough drafts and doing math homework just don't seem near as fun as the weekend. But, fortunately, I have awesome friends to do that with as well! Basically, I just have the best people in my life, even if some of them are long distance right now...
Here are the final scores from the big night!

No comments:

Post a Comment